Our client located in Pickering is seeking a QA/QC Inspector; you will be responsible maintaining and improving product quality, efficiency and minimize waste levels. This role requires flexibility, creativity and a mechanical aptitude. Position is day shift and requires flexible to work afternoon and nights of required.
• Verify the Bill of Materials (B. O. M) – Job ID, Item, Material etc.. For checking conformance to the product
• Stage inspection to ensure that the product complies with the specifications drawing / sample provided|
• Monitor and ensure compliance to regular operating procedures during processing.
• Verify and ensure correctness of code, date of production and other related information pasted in the corrugated boxes.
• Ensure that all processes, procedures and activities are followed
• Focus on improving overall quality, cycle times and machine performance
• Focus on reducing down-time and scrap reduction
• Ensure all quality control procedures are being followed to maintain a stable process and product quality goals
• All other duties as assigned, including learning of other job requirements and assisting as required
• Timeliness, Accuracy, Compliance to company requirements
• To ensure general housekeeping and cleanliness of the work area.
• Minimum of 1-2 years related experience in a manufacturing environment (Plastic / Pharmaceutical an asset)
• Demonstrated leadership and self starter skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hr.
e-mail: email@example.com (Microsoft Word format only)
Direct Staffing Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants are welcome. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made.